Reporting to the Infoline Coordinator, the Infoline Lead uses AudienceView, our ticketing system, to sell tickets, exchange tickets, and solve customer account issues. Assists the Infoline Coordinator with some administration duties as required.
The Infoline is responsible for assisting customers with AudienceView related customer service issues. This includes selling tickets, completing ticket exchanges, assisting with ticket pack redemption, and solving customer account issues. This Lead position will also assist the Infoline Coordinator with some administration duties as required.
• Uses AudienceView to complete phone sales, ticket exchanges, and ticket pack redemptions over the phone
• Assists customers with VIFF website account issues
• Provide exceptional customer service
• Be an ambassador of the Festival and the Infoline
• Answer queries via email in a professional manner
• Office Maintenance – helping to organize supplies, receive deliveries, and assist with other office related responsibilities
This role is good for someone who:
• Works well in a high-paced environment
• Enjoys working on a team
• Has great customer service skills
• Is able to adapt to change and maintain a positive, outgoing attitude
• Has experience working with ticketing and CRM software
Schedule: September 5th - October 11th
Nighttime: Yes (until 6:15)
Late night: No
Volunteer Commitment: Minimum of 10 shifts
Festival Volunteer Perks:
1 Volunteer Ticket Voucher for every shift you volunteer. Vouchers can be used in advance for any available festival screening. Vouchers are transferrable - so bring a friend!
A Volunteer Pass which can be used by you in the Volunteer Stand-by Line for certain screenings.
For volunteers who are 16 and 17, this pass allows you access to any classified films. Please note that under BC classification law, you must be 18 or older to view unclassified films.
One invitation to the VIFF Volunteer Appreciation Events.
Special offers, screenings, and promotions exclusive to volunteers.
An exclusive Festival Volunteer T-shirt.
After the festival, a letter of participation in our Volunteer Programme can be emailed upon request.
For more information, please email us at show contact info
, or apply on our website.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers