Reporting to Digital Communications Co-ordinator, the Digital Communications Support Volunteer will help with the creation of VIFF's digital e-newsletters and outreach campaigns.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
• Producing digital emails as per campaign requirements
• Distributing drafts for proofing and final approvals
• Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Basic image editing skills
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Dreamweaver or similar software
• Strong graphic design skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work quickly
Schedule: Pre-Festival September
Late night: No
Volunteer Commitment: Minimum of 10 shifts
Festival Volunteer Perks:
1 Volunteer Ticket Voucher for every shift you volunteer. Vouchers can be used in advance for any available festival screening. Vouchers are transferrable - so bring a friend!
A Volunteer Pass which can be used by you in the Volunteer Stand-by Line for certain screenings.
For volunteers who are 16 and 17, this pass allows you access to any classified films. Please note that under BC classification law, you must be 18 or older to view unclassified films.
One invitation to the VIFF Volunteer Appreciation Events.
Special offers, screenings, and promotions exclusive to volunteers.
An exclusive Festival Volunteer T-shirt.
After the festival, a letter of participation in our Volunteer Programme can be emailed upon request.
For more information, please email us at show contact info
, or apply on our website.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers