The world famous Kitsilano Showboat – at Vancouver’s Kits Beach – is looking for an Office Admin Assistant from June 10 to August 23.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Pay-rate: $13.85 per hour, employment type: full-time
• 7.5 hours per day, 2PM-10PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday (note: date and times may vary slightly)
• Must have some experience in working in a team environment, managing small groups of people, administrative skills and an ability to work without constant supervision
• Manage volunteers at welcome/hostess table, coordinate on-site donation collections, coordination of on-site program book distribution
• Assist sound operators, preparing venue for night’s performances (signage, stage preparation, hostess table set-up, draw prizes, communication with performer requirements).
• Duties also include distribution of flyers /posters / program books in community, volunteer communications & scheduling, marketing of the Showboat to the local media, communication with donors, post-performance communications, customer / audience surveys, office administrative support for Showboat Board Executive, administration of timesheets for all paid staff
• MUST BE RETURNING TO A B.C. SECONDARY OR CANADIAN EDUCATION INSTITUTION FULL-TIME PROGRAM IN THE FALL
• Please see the eligibility criteria for the Canada Summer Jobs Program at servicecanada.gc.ca
• Kitsilano Showboat is registered as a not-for-profit employer and operates with an employment grant from the Government of Canada