My health platform (primarily Instagram) focuses on all things nutrition, health, biohacking, fitness and more. I have a podcast, work with brands and use the platform to boost my business which will be turning into a consulting practice in a few months.
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking to bring on a social media intern who is interested in gaining experience in the communications and media field with the potential for long term (paid) work in the future for the right fit.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Publish posts every day (5x a week)
- Engage with specific brands and comments
- Find relevant hashtags
- Develop captions
- Help create longterm social media plan
- Interest in health
- Strong work ethic (timely, attention to detail, reliable)
- Familiar with Slack, Google Drive (preferred but not required)
- Social media experience (preferred but not required)
- Graphic design experience (preferred but not required)
This position is perfect for students (high school, college or university) and can be done from anywhere with reliable internet. The position is roughly 5-10 hours a week but can increase if skills are more advanced. I can provide volunteer hours for students if a volunteer position is preferred over an internship.
Please send a resume, link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one and any extra information about yourself you think is relevant. Looking to fill this role ASAP.