Researchers from the Centre for Gambling Research at UBC are looking for problem gamblers to take part in a study of decision-making in gambling tasks. The study involves a single ~3-4 hour test session at a lab at the Vancouver General Hospital (360A-2550 Willow Street) and two 10-minute phone calls at 6 and 12 months after the initial session. The testing involves:
• A structured clinical interview.
• Computerized tasks accompanied by non-invasive eye tracking. You will earn bonuses on these tasks.
In addition to the bonuses you earn, you will be compensated $30 for your participation, and we will reimburse any transportation and parking expenses.
To be eligible for the study, you must:
• Be between the ages of 19 and 65 years old.
• Be able to read, write and speak fluent English
• Be experiencing at least some problems associated with gambling
• Not have a history of/current neurological illness, head injury or psychiatric hospitalization
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers