I run a new and successful health podcast that interviews various people across the world to help educate listeners on relevant topics. We chat all things nutrition, health, biohacking, fitness and more.
I am looking to bring on a podcast intern who is interested in gaining experience in the audio technology and media field with the potential for long term (paid) work in the future for the right fit.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Listen to weekly episodes (intro, outro, interview) and create editing notes for editing team
- Create show notes/blog post for each episode
- Create audiogram for social media
- Create social media graphics
- Email guests and editing team as necessary
- Interest in health
- Strong work ethic (timely, attention to detail, reliable)
- Familiar with Google Drive, Zoom, Canva, Shopify, Headliner (preferred but not required)
- Audio tech experience (preferred but not required)
- Graphic design experience (preferred but not required)
This position is perfect for students (high school, college or university) and can be done from anywhere with reliable internet. The position is roughly 5-10 hours a week but can increase if skills are more advanced. I can provide volunteer hours for students if a volunteer position is preferred over an internship.
Please send a resume, link to your LinkedIn profile if you have one and any extra information about yourself you think is relevant. Looking to fill this role ASAP.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers