compensation: $40,000 to $57,000 per year depending on experience, tiered extended health and dental benefits depending on your needs, and a pension. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client is a large international shipping company and we are seeking a Logistics Service Quality Assurance Lead to join their team. This is an ideal role for someone who has worked in freight forwarding, logistics, or dispatch roles, who has exceptional customer service skills and the ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of service to select clients. To do this you must understand the nature of the client's business and be able to proactively identify risks and resolve operational issues.
• Knowledge of Land, Sea, and Air Freight
• Knowledge of Warehouse Operations
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics Operations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 5 or more years of experience with Logistics or Freight Forwarding
• Detail oriented
• Experienced with conflict resolution and negotiation
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Ability to work well without supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have strong organizational and planning skills
• Be fluent in English, French is an asset
• Proficient in MS Office
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Must have a vehicle
This position offers a salary of $40,000 to $57,000 per year depending on experience, tiered extended health and dental benefits depending on your needs, and a pension.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
If this sounds like the position for you, please respond to this advertisement with your resume in WORD format.
We thank all of those interested in this opportunity; however only those short-listed shall be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to visit our website www.angusone.com for details on this and other exciting opportunities. There is no fee for job seekers - Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency.
(If you have been interviewed by a consultant with Angus One and are already registered with us, we welcome you to contact us via email at the above-mentioned email address regarding this opportunity (please attach a resume in Word format).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers