Part-Time/Casual Relief Position
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a busy, growing Health Food business looking for an organized and reliable team player to join us a Delivery Driver in Metro Vancouver. This position is a part-time, flexible position to give our current driver relief as our business is growing.
We are looking for a trustworthy and responsible individual. Physical stamina, positive-professional attitude required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operation of a 3-tonne refrigerated delivery truck with 18 foot box
• Daily communication via telephone & email with Head Office
• Pick-up from cold storage facility in Delta and delivery to stores and depots throughout Metro Vancouver
• Ensuring accuracy in product delivery and a positive customer experience
• Following tight schedules to ensure delivery before deadlines
• Keeping a daily log for truck condition and yogurt delivery
• Refueling vehicle, maintaining tire pressure, checking fluids
• Parking and locking truck at end of day to ensure security
• Submitting delivery records to office at the end of each day
• Clean Drivers abstract
• Valid Class 5 drivers license and 2-years experience driving a large truck
• Must be responsible and able to work independently
• Must be able to work early morning shifts
• Must be able to lift up to 30lbs
• Good knowledge of Metro Vancouver road and traffic patterns
• Fluent in English
• Must be Bondable. Criminal Record Check required.
Please reply by email with a cover letter and resume outlining your fit with the position. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing and shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We are hiring for as soon as possible.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour