Wyngit has one simple goal: revolutionize the business-to-business courier industry with a combination of new technology and old-time customer service.
Wyngit Delivery is a quickly growing company who is looking for Delivery Drivers to deliver packages for Amazon customers throughout the lower mainland. We are looking for a responsible and self-driven delivery driver to join our team. As a Courier Driver in our company, you will play a huge role in creating an outstanding customer experience. Your main duty will be to serve our customers and clients by delivering orders in a timely manner. We are looking for hard-working individuals with a good driving record and great customer service skills.
With over 150 employees, we are continuously moving forward, innovating, and improving.
- Competitive hourly wage starting at $17 - $20/ hour
- Potential to work overtime
- Bonuses for top performers
- Employee rewards program
- Generous benefits plan
- Guarantee 10 hours per shift
- Use of a company vehicle
- Opportunity to gain experience with one of the worlds fastest-growing companies
- Excellent Driving Record
- Valid BC Class 5 drivers license
- Ability to pass a background check
- Flexible schedule with weekend availability
- 10.5-hour workday
- Customer Service Experience
- Comfortable driving large vehicles
- Reliable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- 21 years of age or older
- Legal to work in Canada
- You must be comfortable getting in and out of a Van throughout the day
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Must able to work under limited supervision
- Must able to drive on the road for 10 hours
- Always ready to demonstrate readiness and eagerness
- Ability to work independently, but love collaborating within a team
Successful candidates will use a Sprinter size van and be guided by Amazon's software system to deliver packages on a pre-determined route.
All Candidates must go through an interview and background check before being considered for the position.
Our goal is to build a fun, safe, and fair working environment. We want to make sure everyone on the team is heard and enjoys coming into work!