compensation: $25.00 per hour and up, depending on capabilities employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our landscaping company is growing and needs to expand our current landscaping and snow clearing teams for maintenance of existing and new commercial and strata properties.
Candidate needs to have commercial landscaping lead hand experience in an onsite working role and be organized, reliable, and hard working. We have a permanent year round position available, benefits package, and continuing education.
You are able to take leadership of landscape maintenance and snow clearing contracts and run a crew of 1-3 in a fast paced environment. Manage time to complete work to standards and follow maintenance schedules. Complete daily reports throughout the day and provide updates on progress of work and participate in meetings with customers. Capable of identifying plants and have turf knowledge and able to trim and prune hedges, shrubs, and trees. Work independently as well as with other crews. Safely operate commercial landscaping equipment, tools, and drive truck with trailer. Horticulture Certification, Applicators Certification and able to repair irrigation would be an asset.
• Mowing, blowing, edging, raking, trimming, aerating, liming, seeding
• Weeding, pruning, trimming, planting, fertilizing, mulching, spraying
• Garbage, recycling, and debris clean up
• 2 years commercial lead hand and 3 years commercial landscaping experience
• Plant ID and turf knowledge
• Horticulture Certification an asset
• Fluent in English, spoken and written
• Valid BC driver's license and reliable transportation
• Work in all weather conditions and be in good physical condition
• $25.00 for experience only
• Benefits Package
• Continuing Education
Send us your resume and candidates who are interviewed will need to provide references and driving records.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers