LANDSCAPE CONSTRUCTION - Awesome team environment & great career! (Vancouver)
compensation: TBD based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Fossil Landscape Construction is Vancouver's premier landscaping company. We specialize in the construction and maintenance of high end residential properties and estates. Working with us means working on a biggest and most impressive projects, interesting and unique work, support and training and taking your skills to the next level. We are currently seeking to add experienced Landscape Construction Workers/Technicians to our fantastic team.
At Fossil, the safety and wellbeing of our team is our number one priority. In response to the challenge of covid-19 we have implemented a thorough safety plan and new policies to ensure stable and safe work environment for our employees.
Benefits: Healthcare, dental and optical coverage, group savings plan!
Hours: 7:30am to 4:00pm, steady 40 hours per week
Days: Monday to Friday
Vacation: Two weeks paid, one week closed over Christmas
Pay: Based on experience, overtime pay
Location: Kitsilano, Point Grey, West Van, Kerrisdale, Southlands
Duration: Ongoing, permanent, full time work
- Construction of retaining walls, paving, pathways and hardscapes, concrete work, carpentry and building gates, decks, fences
- Grading, drainage, planting of trees, shrubs, container stock, installing lawn and installing irrigation and outdoor lighting
- General labour, site clean-up, dig trenches, unloading and moving building materials
- Mobile equipment operation (skid steers, mini excavators)
- Proven experience in landscape construction
- Good references. Two required and will be checked from last two roles.
- Fit, energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience operating excavators and skidsteers highly desirable.
- Red Seal (or progress towards Red Seal) in Landscape Horticulture, CLT, CHT or other qualifications in horticulture or construction trades are highly desirable.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter in response to this advertisement. Feel free to email any questions.