Carson Automotive Group is one of Canada's highest performing groups representing 5 brands across 8 dealerships. The incredible growth we have experienced has provided several exceptional opportunities for career minded people to complement our existing staff.
Carson Automotive Group requires both results oriented Apprentice Technicians AND experienced Journeyperson Technicians to join our growing, quality team. These are full-time, union positions located at our Coastal Ford Vancouver dealership in Vancouver, BC.
• Performs all repairs with quality workmanship;
• Accurately documents all work performed;
• Road tests vehicles;
• Works closely with the parts and service teams to provide the highest level of professionalism and service.
We are proud to offer:
• Ongoing training and growth opportunities;
• Potential for advancement throughout our organization;
• Top industry remuneration;
• Benefit plan offering medical, dental, life insurance and pension (benefits commence after completion of a waiting period).
Position Requirements (minimum experience):
• Apprentices: Preference to 3rd or 4th year apprentice students;
• Technical and computer skills required;
• Valid Driver's License required;
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
It is our goal to bring aboard people with a passion for the industry, strong work ethic, high integrity, and a desire to grow with us! If this is an opportunity that interests you please visit www.carsonautomotivegroup.com and click on the 'careers' link to apply!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers