compensation: Bluewater offers competitive compensation including wages based on experience and a health plan. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join a growing company with a passion for helping boaters enjoy the water.
We are a marine contractor specializing in commercial and recreational vessels from 40 to 180 feet in length.
Bluewater Rigging is currently seeking an experienced Boat Repair Mechanic and Systems Technician to join our Richmond Shelter Island team with a minimum of 5 years of experience in the following areas:
• Strong diagnostic and repair skills and be passionate about high-quality work.
• Service, maintenance, and repair of a diverse range of boat engines, running gear, and onboard yacht systems (electronics, watermakers, HVAC) - on-site and in the field.
• Diesel/gasoline engines and generators
• Marine running gear
• Diagnostic and problem resolution skills
• Self-motivated, flexible and willing to research and learn new equipment
• Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
• Enjoy contributing to and being part of a successful team
• Excellent communications and customer service skills
• Safe driving record
Applicants with experience working closely with HVAC, hydraulic, and plumbing systems is considered an asset.
Keys to success with Bluewater Rigging are:
• A desire for a long-term career
• Solid work ethic
• Professional attitude
• Ability to complete tasks in a safe and timely manner
• Willingness to work in a team environment and;
• Valid BC driver's license and clean driving history.
Bluewater offers competitive compensation including wages based on experience and a health plan. If interested, please reply with resume. Only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers