compensation: Based on experience up to $27/h employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Reporting directly to the Sign & Production Supervisor, the Production Technician will leverage their trade skills and expertise to install printed graphics on various types of applications: vehicle, wall, windows and other surfaces. The candidate will build and install various types of signage, props, oversized structures (No electrical work), laminate, trim, sew graphics, pack, and unpack vehicles prior & after installations and assist in the inventory process. Travel as required.
Experience & Qualifications
• Previous sign installation experience is an asset, ex. 3M certified installer
• Highly detail-oriented and can follow direct instructions
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Fast learner, efficient and deadline oriented
• Excellent time management skills
• Active and energetic
• Self starter
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to perform tasks at heights using ladders and/or scissor lift
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Experience and skillful with using exacto knife, and blades
• Experience with scissor lifts / boom lifts is an asset
• Experience in using and understands hand and power tools
• Flexible to work weekends when required (overtime)*
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
• Valid Class 5 Driving Licence with clean driving record
• We will provide full training and support on the types of products we use and the installation methods
• A company vehicle is provided for installations. Reference required.
• Full group benefit - health & dental insurance after probation period.
• On-site parking
• Personal Development Plans with each associate every 6 months to help foster growth in skills and develop career path
• Additional courses, training and certification as required
Can-Design has an exciting opportunity for a Production Technician to join our team. Can-Design is a large-format environmental graphics design company which has been in business for over 20 years. We specialize in various services from wall & window treatments, real estate & construction signage to banners, retail signage, custom fabrication and many more. Our clients consider us as partners, and they trust in our commitment to providing them with the highest quality of service and the best solution to meet their needs.
If you love turning ideas into reality. Get ready for your perfect job, one that encourages you to think creatively & strategically and one where you are constantly learning, growing and coming up with innovative solutions to help clients achieve their business objectives. If this sounds like you then we want you on our team!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We believe in providing an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Visit the Can-Design website to find out more about who we are and what we do.
Please send us your resume with references and any questions you may have. We are looking forward to hearing from you! We are currently not accepting walk-in traffic, just appointments only. All staff are provided masks on a daily basis. Daily cleaning of facilities.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers