compensation: $20 per hour employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
• Audio & Video live recording, set up and take down for concerts and required occasions
• Audio post production such as Mixing, Editing & Mastering
• Video Editing for multimedia and social media purposes
• Event coordination for school concerts and events both on and off campus
• Provide administrative assistance to front office
• Provide light custodian work
Desired Skills & Experience
• Minimum 3 years in Audio recording & post-production, with a preference for orchestral, chamber, and acoustic recordings
• Minimum 2 years in Video Editing
• Experience in audio and video equipment use in concert and event settings.
• Experience with multichannel live video recording software, such as Newtek's Tricaster.
• Bachelor Degree in Audio Production or related is an asset
• Have a working knowledge of music theory, able to read and analyze orchestral musical scores
• Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
• Proficient in English writing and speaking
• Flexible hours including evenings and weekends
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers