furnished apartment laundry in bldg no smoking off-street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
**Rental rates may be a bit flexible for an excellent tenant.**
Available asap. Please include your phone number in your reply. Thank you.
~ 1000+ sq.ft. apartment currently has one bedroom available to rent. Monthly rate is $1195
~ Sunny, spacious top floor unit. Large windows and skylights throughout, make it a very bright unit.
~ Every room is fully furnished.
~ Kitchen includes a dishwasher and is fully equipped (dishes, pots & pans, utensils, cutlery, etc).
~ Massive living room with adjoining dining room. TV and dvd player.
~ Big bedrooms with extra big windows so lots of light!
~ FULL interior renovation done in 2015. NEW bathroom, NEW kitchen, NEW lighting, freshly painted... etc.
~ Located on a very green lot with many trees.
~ High speed WIFI, heat, electricity, cool/cold wash laundry which doesn't require coins, and [potentially] a parking spot are all included in the price.
• EXCELLENT CENTRAL LOCATION, VERY CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSIT
~ LOCATED IN MARPOLE NEAR OAK & 70th AVE
- less than one minute from the bus stop.
- Short walk to the new Safeway, shops, and restaurants by Granville & 70th.
- 2 min walk to 24 hour convenience store, Starbucks, pizza, and Japanese food.
- 10 min walk to Canada Line Marine Drive Skytrain Station, MC2, and Marine Gateway shopping a which has Steve Nash Gym, Shoppers Drug Mart, T&T Supermarket, an Irish pub, Cineplex Movie Theatre, banks, restaurants, Menchie's Frozen Yogurt, Starbucks, Tim Horton's, Winners, and more.
- Easy access to downtown or Richmond; From the Marine Drive Skytrain Station you can get downtown in 12minutes or to YVR airport in 10minutes.
- 15 minute drive to UBC.
- Superstore is a short drive away and Costco is just over the Oak St bridge.
- Less than 5 minute drive to Langara College and Langara Family YMCA (gym and swimming pool)
- The Canada line takes you to the Kwantlen Richmond campus quickly
- Close to Marpole Community Centre with gym.
- One bus down Oak to BC Children's Hospital, BC Women's Hospital, VGH (Vancouver General Hospital). The #17 bus also goes a few block's away from St. Paul's Hospital downtown.
- The apartment is located in a three unit apartment building.
- Past/current building residents have included doctors, lawyers, UBC and Langara students, working-holiday visa travelers, and English language / homestay students.
- International students are welcome. I have had ILSC students before.
- I (your landlord) have grown up in Vancouver and can offer tips and info on the city, and answer any questions you have.
- No pets, unless otherwise agreed.
- Couples or two friends sharing a room are welcome at a higher rate.
- Please include your telephone number in your reply. I will answer messages with a phone number faster than those without.
- We can use WhatsApp if you have an international number.
Thank you kindly.
Have a nice day!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers