We are Stone Fox: a boutique hair salon located in the heart of Mount Pleasant. We’re seeking a part-time salon coordinator to help take care of our clients and run our ship.
Our space is bright and clean and our team is awesome. We offer gender-free pricing and a safe space for all members of our community. We care about the environment, our clients, and each other. Good vibes only!
• You’re the friendly face of our salon - for clients inquiring about bookings, services, products, etc. in person, on the phone, and over email
• Maintain the schedules and bookings of stylists
• Build rapport with our guests
• Help keep the salon neat, tidy, and welcoming
• Maintain retail stock and place weekly orders
• Process payments with cash, cards, and gift certificates
• Participate in monthly staff meetings, take notes, and lead portions that relate to front-of-house matters
• Suggest and implement policy and procedure updates to help improve guest experience and the efficiency of the salon
• Efficient and accurate data entry
• Competitive wage
• Extended health benefits
• Good hair
• Fun work environment
• Exciting team-building activities
• Have previous administration and/or customer service experience
• Love working with people and have a solid work ethic
• Have banging organization skills
• Are a great communicator
• Would love the opportunity to grow into a managerial role one day
• Have weekday and weekend availability
• Bring good vibes with you everywhere you go
• Care about our beautiful planet
...we’d love to hear from you! Please stop by 158 East 11th Avenue Tuesday through Sunday to drop off your resume and a cover letter telling us why you’re the right person for this job.
Feel free to snoop on us: www.stonefoxhair.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers