Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. is looking for Software Quality Assurance Manager (NOC 0213) Vancouver, BC
Software Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for creating testing structure for company’s IT products, managing test schedules, risks, issues, ensuring high quality as well as overseeing the test strategy and test approach across different projects. Software Quality Assurance Manager works very closely with the development, DevOps, integration and other teams who develop and support mobile and online banking software based on MS Windows Server + SQL server and .Net platform. The position location is Metro Vancouver area, 400-319 W. Hastings St., Vancouver, BC V6B 1H6.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Organize, manage, direct, control and co-ordinate day-to-day operations of Software Quality Assurance department, develop and implement policies and procedures;
• Assemble, lead and manage team of QA specialists, recruit and train new team members to deliver exceptional software quality assurance;
• Set work schedules, oversee and provide technical direction for activities of QA specialists;
• Create testing structure and strategy for project quality assurance;
• Analyze specifications and plan testing activities on multiple projects;
• Monitor testing execution and report results to general manager;
• Continually evolve quality assurance in order to increase the team effectiveness;
• Prepare and maintain technical documentation, reports and instructions;
• Work closely and collaborate with other IT managers and company's departments.
Requirements for the position:
- Experience: at least 5 years of work experience in IT, including supervisory experience;
- Education: a bachelor's or master’s degree;
- Language: good English, excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Compensation: 125,000 CAD annually
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, permanent full-time position
About the company:
Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. is related to Access Softek, Inc., a rapidly-growing US based financial software company with 30 years of industry experience. Our apps are in use by over 400 financial institutions, helping them to reach millions of members and shape communities across the country. Fintech Innovation Canada Inc. represents Access Softek’s expansion into the Canadian market.
How to apply: please send an up-to-date résumé and cover letter to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers