compensation: 70 - 90 K salary and performance bonus, depending on level of experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a passionate Data Warehouse Automation Architect to join our fast growing team focused on efficiently implementing effective Data Warehouse solutions for our clients. In this role you will work with next generation data warehouse technologies and frameworks (eg. Snowflake and WhereScape)
We are looking for someone with strong development background in data warehouse automation or a desire / track record to automate tasks rather than performing recurring tasks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Analyze business and system requirements to determine best use of Data Warehouse technologies in the client’s environment.
• Translate business requirements into Data Warehouse models and develop end-user/business-oriented Data Models.
• Provide production support, including working with clients to identify issues and to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
• 5+ years of ETL/ELT Development experience
• 2+ years Data Vault Modelling and Automation Patterns
• 2+ years Dimensional Modelling and Automation Patterns
• Excellent knowledge of MS SQL and/or Oracle PL/SQL
• Significant WhereScape Experience
• Full system development life cycle (SDLC) experience.
• Advanced SQL knowledge, database knowledge and data modeling knowledge are a must
• Educational or professional background in computer science or business administration
• Profound knowledge of programming, databases, networking and PC operating systems/platforms
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
• Thinker and Planner
Ready to join an enthusiastic team and challenging environment? Then send us your resume!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers