compensation: $14 per hour and Commissions on sales employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Mission / Responsibilities
• Pack products to be sold at the market.
• Load and unload the vehicle used for trips to the markets
• Assemble and disassemble the booth.
• Sell our products and promote the company to the public.
• Clean and store tools and material used for the market.
• Fill in the stocks with bags, napkins, etc for the next market.
• Keep proper cleanliness of the delivery vehicle.
• Being able to work by yourself without any supervision
• Being articulate and good at counting
• Being organized, punctual and clean
• Being experienced in the food industry but not necessary
• Having experience in vendors market but not necessary
• Proper English
• Basic knowledge in French is a plus
• Under the Logistics Manager supervision
• Always refer to him/her when needed
• Enhance communication with the whole team
• Share ideas /issues / success
• Report to your manager any major challenges/ issues
• Saturday and Sunday
• 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (hours might vary)
• To start ASAP
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers