Our company is currently seeking Business to Business Representatives focused on small to medium-sized business owners. Business to Business Representatives will be working with our client in delivering stellar business services. Our client is one of the top financial companies with 200+ branches across Canada. They pride themselves on providing point-of-sale financing to help thousands of Canadians, and they also provide best-in-class partner support and service to many businesses. Their financing services can help businesses turn away less customers and grow top line sales with high approval rates, and low interest rates. With flexible terms to fit any budget, customers can get the merchandise they want in a timely fashion.
QR Code Link to This Post
To help our client expand growth and promote awareness, we need people like YOU! We want someone who is excited about changing lives for the better and looks forward to having fun while doing it!
· Manage all business accounts - both current and prospective.
· Gain an in-depth understanding of the business’ unique needs, goals and challenges and facilitates solutions.
· Ensure the complete satisfaction by leveraging the organization's various resources to accomplish the business’ goals in a timely and efficient manner.
· Act in a conciliatory manner to help businesses meet their needs through our services.
· Meet sales goals and strategic objectives within assigned accounts.
· Actively communicate the our client's new and existing offerings to businesses.
· Prospect potential customers in all industries, building meaningful relationships to drive further referrals.
· Facilitate product selection and complete the necessary paperwork.
· Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings.
· Customer service/sales/business development experience is an asset.
· Financial background is an asset.
· You know how to make connections and earn the trust of prospects.
· You are curious and have a passion for driving a career in sales.
· An ambitious attitude to strive to reach and surpass targets.
· You are a collaborator and understand its value in driving team success.
· Extroverted communicator who feels at ease talking within a professional setting.
· You are able to work independently to achieve results including taking ownership of deliverables and being accountable for the results.
· Must be over 18 years of age and able to pass a criminal background check.
· Must be able to work full time (Monday to Friday).
· Highly competitive compensation.
· Full training from top-performing managers and daily workshops.
· Paid business trips and events.
· Transparent career advancement plan, fully objective and based on performance.
To be successful in this role, the candidate must be able to perform with consistent professionalism, confidence, and excellence. The environment is fast paced, therefore the ability to prioritize with acute attention to detail is essential. The candidate must be willing to have a full understanding of the financial industry so they can provide the best service possible.
Our ideal Business to Business Representative should be a dedicated sales professional, who will be accountable for representing our client in the most professional manner. We want to make sure every customer is provided the best service possible and has nothing less than a smile on their face. If you want to be a part of helping thousands of businesses generate revenue and help customers move towards a stronger financial future, WE WANT YOU – APPLY NOW!