27 yo male gay looking for someone to rent an apartment together Oct, (Vancouver)
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof
QR Code Link to This Post
I am looking for a roommate to rent an apartment in Vancouver Downtown at beginning of October.
My idea is initially to get a 2 bedroom apartment in Airbnb for about a month (about $3000-3500, i.e. about $1500-1750 each) and if sharing an apartment work well for us, we may then search for a long term rent (i.e. no longer Airbnb) in a furnished or unfurnished apartment in Downtown (I don't want to live far from work).
I have been living alone for 7 years (last 2,5yrs in Vancouver Yaletown and my contract in an executive apartment has just finished), but since my friends left the city and considering my lifestyle (work all day, travel often, don't do any serious cooking at home, etc.), I am considering share an apartment with someone else this time.
For me it is important that we develop a friendship, since money is not a concern here (i.e. I can afford living alone). And although we should do things together (e.g. travel, play, go out to restaurants, etc.), it is also very important to me that we respect each other space, since I really need my time alone to do my things (read, study, etc.).
I am currently in Montreal, in order that we would have to have a video-chat (e.g. FaceTime, Skype, etc.).
Don't call me, as I am most of the time in class, I prefer you to text me first, and I'll answer when I'm available.
- A professional who works all day long during week days;
- Very tidy and organized (I must live in a beautiful place and all things must be in their place, I hate mess);
- I don't smoke or use drugs;
- I love dogs and like cats - I just don't have one because of my current lifestyle (perhaps in the future);
- I speak English and Portuguese fluently, and I also speak basic Spanish and French.
I prefer you to be:
- Gay about the same age - preferably asian or latino;
- A professional like me who works all week long or a student;
- Clean, tidy and organized;
- Don't smoke or use drugs;
- If you speak French, that is a plus, since I'm in Montreal this month studying it, but since I'll continue work in Vancouver it would be nice to have someone to practice (I can also help you practice one of other languages I speak if you want).
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers