QR Code Link to This Post
Be part of something BIG in 2019!
We are looking for Security Professionals to work at the Cruise Ship Terminal. This is a full-time position in which you will be required to work between March 2019 to November 2019 and will have the opportunity to be considered for future seasons and/or other assignments based on performance and business needs.
The site is fully transit accessible in Downtown Vancouver.
Hours of Work: Day shifts 0600-1800hrs
Wages: $17-$19.50/ Hour depending on position and experience
Job duties may include but are not limited to:
- Roving patrols of interior and exterior building areas
- Monitoring and carrying out access control duties at entrances and exits to restricted areas
- Performing vehicle inspections in the bus and truck holding lot on Waterfront Road
- Providing security escorts into restricted areas
- Responding to security incidents and breaches
- Responding to other critical incidents as they arise
- Completing detailed and accurate incident reports
- Crowd Control
- Valid B.C. Security License required
- MTSC (Marine Transportation Security Clearance) or RAIC (Restricted Area Identity Card) clearance required. Will sponsor and submit clearances for those who do not have them.
- OFA1 Will provided paid training for those needing to obtain certification
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Has previous work experience in security and customer service
- Able to handle himself/herself in high pressured environment
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits of Working with Westguard
- Paid training
- Extended medical and dental benefits
- Employee recognition programs
- Excellent work experience
- Free Uniform
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below