compensation: Compensation: $15 per hour and up, depending on experience. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Residential strata building in Downtown Vancouver has one permanent part-time position for Saturday and Sunday shifts, from 3pm to 11pm.
There are also opportunities for additional shifts during the week.
Our concierges’ team monitors the access, security and maintenance of a residential strata building.
As a concierge, you are the liaison between owners/residents and the management of the building.
• Consistent in providing professional service to owners and residents.
• Provide prompt solutions on all issues that may arise, respond and resolve emergency situations.
• Monitor CCTV and access control systems,
• Follow security and safety procedures.
• Maintain and document daily front desk activities.
• Enforce Strata by-laws and regulations.
• Relay information to management, team, and residents as needed, through direct communication, memos and emails.
• People person with a genuine, friendly can-do attitude.
• Decision maker and problem solver; skilled in handling sensitive or difficult situations with discretion and confidentiality.
• Reliable and responsible team player.
• Highly organized.
• Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• One-year residential concierge, hotel or similar customer service experience.
• Security services experience would be appreciated.
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English. Knowledge of a 2nd language would be considered an asset.
Compensation: $15 per hour and up, depending on experience.
We thank you for your interest and for taking the time to apply with us. Only candidates that are short-listed will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers