If you are looking to work in a dynamic environment, learn new skills and are interested in future law enforcement opportunities, then apply now! This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a long-term career in policing or law enforcement as our loss prevention teams pair up with the Vancouver Police Department and RCMP.
Excalibur Security Services Inc. is experiencing phenomenal growth and as such we are continually seeking to hire experienced Loss Prevention Officers with a valid BC security license to join our quality team on a full and part time basis.
Excalibur Security is committed to building a positive environment of respect and personal growth for all of our staff. We support this commitment with competitive compensation, comprehensive training, supportive supervision, and as well as great opportunities for advancement, community involvement and work/life balance practices.
Excalibur Security is proud to operate through our company core values of Integrity, Service Excellence, and Partnership.
• A Valid Basic Security Training (BST) license is mandatory
• Having a working Phone with data plan
• Advanced Security Training (AST) is an asset
• Past work experience in the Security Industry
• Recognized First Aid and CPR Certificate considered an asset
• Flexible availability (Weekday/Weekends)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be comfortable apprehending and detaining shoplifters when required
• Ability to handle difficult situations with a calm demeanor and excellent judgment and decision-making ability
• Ability to work alone and as part of a team as operational needs dictate. This is assessed by the team leader
• 1-year in the Security industry and experience preventing theft of store merchandise
• We are an equal opportunity employer and we value the cultural diversity of our staff
• We offer flexibility in scheduling to accommodate students, family caregivers and part-time personnel
• Opportunities for advancement within the company
• Recognition and bonus structure for high performing employees
Please apply with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will only contact short-listed candidates. Thank you for taking the time to apply and good luck in your search.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers