A biotech company that has focused on antigens development for lateral flows is seeking a full time laboratory technician that can assist with research efforts towards developing our products. If you are with chemistry or biochemistry background and can follow basic laboratory procedure then this is a great opportunity for you!
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Chemical synthesis and analysis
· Supporting the research team and carry out lab experiments and lab note keeping.
· Responsible for the reliable and safe operation of all laboratory equipment.
· Interacting with other members of the team and undertake literature reviews.
· Evaluating existing processes to reduce costs and/or improve performance.
This position requires:
- A BS degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related field or close to graduation with some laboratory experience.
- Highly motivated and capable of working independently or as a team player, and carrying out more than one task at a time.
- Ability to display attention to details and to exercise patience and discretion.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, etc.
This person will be responsible for understanding and following basic laboratory procedures. Ability to understand SOP and given guidelines is necessary.
Please note that candidates must be authorized to work in Canada.
Please email resume and salary expectations.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers