condition: excellent cylinders: 8 cylinders delivery available drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 91000 rv type: class C size / dimensions: 21 feet title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
OBO Delivery is possible!!!
You are heading down south or wanna enjoy a cozy winter?
Then this is perfect for you.
We are selling our beautiful motorhome from 1979. Lived in it 2 years and just took a trip to Port Renfrew and Sooke. Worked well. We would keep it if plans hasn't changed.
- the fridge isn't working. The freezer does. Also built a 12 Volt power plug in for a cooling box. While we used the fridge for some extra storage.
- got a tune up last week with oil change and inspection
- no mechanical issues
- new roof sealing, 100 % no leaks
- powerful engine runs really good, no leaks at all
- new spark plugs and cabels
- new starter
- tires like new, 90% tread left
- very good brakes, new brake hoses and braking clogs
- new mattress
- new dining table, made by a carpenter
- comes with diverse kitchen stuff and a heater (on power) if you wish
- also replaced a bunch of other stuff
- 21 feet long
- 91000 km
This is a great motorhome but come over and have a look by yourself. We loved it!
Currently it is located on Vancouver Island but for serious buyer we would bring it over.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers