cats are OK - purrr furnished apartment laundry in bldg no smoking street parking private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
1 Bedroom and balcony facing South, with shared dining room, kitchen & bathroom. I'm on the 21st floor, with Ocean's view over the St. Paul's roof, asking $800 /month (all inclusive)
This location is conveniently located:
• Public transit (including Skytrain - Burrard, Yaletown, Vancouver City Center, Granville) within walking distance
• 5 minutes walking distance to Bus Stops: 5, 6, 50
• 3-7 minutes walking distance to Bus Stops: C21, C23
• 7mX7m Living space plus balcony
• Suite comes with furniture (some of it can be removed at request)
• No Smoking
• Visitors parking and Bicycles storage room (+ in front of the building rack) available
• On-site laundry facility and sauna
• Great tourist hub: Stanley Park, Lost Lagoon, Robson St., and a lot more...
• Conveniently located within walking distance to Davie and Robson St., Shopping Centres, Grocery stores, Restaurants, Community Centres (3)
You must be a Non-Smoker of Anything as this is a Non-Smoking Apartment, and I would not want someone coming and going to smoke outside.
The rent is $800 per month including utilities, plus an initial $400 Refundable Security Deposit and requires a 1 Month Notice to Vacate.
I myself am a person in my 40's who puts in my 40 hours of work per week. When I come home, I usually just spend my time on my computer or watching TV in my bedroom/living room and occasionally make trips to the kitchen and washroom. I am a quiet person and I always keep the apartment clean and decent. There is no cleaning schedule, we just clean up after ourselves.
Upon replying: please leave your contact information, phone number is preferred, and some general information about yourself such as age (or age range), the kind of work that you do, as well as assurance that you can always pay the rent.
Thanks for looking.
•do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers