Randstad Victoria is now looking for Medical Equipment Specialist rep, the client is looking to service their clients in the Duncan and Nanaimo region. The client is open to see candidates from the lower mainland, wanting to make a move beautiful Vancouver Island!
5 years of rehabilitation & wheelchair seating experience (in a healthcare setting or with a private medical equipment dealer)
- Undergraduate degree in science, kinesiology or diplomas in biomedical engineering
- Experience with outside sales (in some capacity)
- Ability to work with hand tools
- Ability to work in a collaborative team setting
*$48K base salary plus commission
* Experienced and established rehabilitation and medical equipment specialist can expect to make over six figures after a few years in the industry
* Extended health benefits after three months
* Continual professional development and industry certification
Randstad oversees various temporary and permanent roles such as: Reception, Administrative Assistants, Executive Assistants, Customer Service/Client Support, Inside Sales, Data Entry, Human Resources, Marketing, Accounting, Warehouse, General Labor, Operations, and Skilled Trade roles. If you happen to have experience in any of these roles please feel free to reach out to us to discuss future possibilities!
Any questions? Please feel free to call the Randstad Victoria office at 250.383.1389 and one of the team will be happy to help.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers