compensation: $15./hr. to start. We will pay more to experienced applicants. Employee discount 35% off groceries. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
At ZARA’S Italian Deli we have been making and selling fresh pasta and assorted antipasti in the Granville Island Public Market for over 30 years. We are currently looking for new team members for FULL and PART-TIME Deli Counter Customer Service positions.
These positions are responsible for:
● providing exceptional customer service,
● product knowledge,
● product recommendations,
● using deli meat slicer,
● weighing and packaging customer purchases,
● point of sale transactions
● light cleaning tasks to maintain overall store cleanliness.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR THESE POSITIONS
● posses a passion and knowledge for food,
● motivated, mature and flexible (available to work weekends and holidays a must),
● able to take initiative and direction,
● committed to providing a high level of customer service,
● able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
Experience is an asset but not necessary if you are eager and willing to learn.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
● Industry competitive wage - We pay more!
● Productivity based bonus’.
● Significant product discounts - You will eat well!
● Long term and stable employment.
● Positive and enthusiastic team members to work with.
● Flexible schedules (If you are a student wanting to work part-time during the school year and full-time during the winter/summer breaks, we can accommodate your school schedule).
We are open 7 days a week, including holidays, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Apply in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage you to apply in person - accepting resumes 7 days a week.
If you love food, working with people and enjoy a lively market atmosphere we look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers