A specialty furniture store located at trendy Main St and King Ed area since 2003.
We are small, boutique style, retail store.
- Looking for a long term, stable, semi or full time gig.
- Calm, collected, organized, CLEAN.
- Have at least 1 year of retail or sales experience in Canada.
- Have references from previous jobs that can be verified.
- Preferably know one more language beside English (Mandarin is a big plus) but not a must.
- Preferably, not mandatory, be able to assemble and disassemble furniture (not daily activity, but it happens once in a while)
- Efficient with keyboard (our POS system requires typing).
You mainly work by yourself.
We are a destination store, so low traffic, high engagement.
You are in charge of this place, like running your own store.
For training: Flexible, mutual time.
We are now 'by appointment' mainly, so very flexible.
However, since this is retail still, weekends are more or less mandatory.
$19 / H
Every shift is min 4 hours even you book one appointment.
During training: $16/h which may take at least one month.
***How to apply:
Right here! We will contact qualified candidates for interview.
Please add your email to the body of your cover letter.
On your cover letter, please answer these questions:
1) Have you slept on a bunk bed before?
2) Solve this question: (2 + 5) - 8 =
3) Do you know how long going to take you from your home to Main and King Edward ave?
Thank you for applying to this position. We only reply to candidates who are most qualified for this post. We are not in rush and looking for right fit.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers