Leis de Buds is looking for a flower-loving, resourceful person to join our dynamic team! In this position, your friendly demeanour will be taking care of our guests for our new retail storefront on W 4th Ave. Your commitment is very important to us. We are truly looking for the right person to join our company for the long term.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are also looking for delivery drivers! If you know anyone or if you're interested, let us know!
- Retail experience is required.
- Some floral experience is preferred.
- Must have references.
- Must be resourceful - you can figure anything out and can work autonomously with ease.
- You don't need a degree to be smart but you need to be smart. ;)
- You are kind and like people. If you don't like talking to and helping people, this job isn't for you!
- Start date is Monday, April 15
- Scrappy is good!
- Hours will be 15-30 per week, with the potential for more.
- Daily hours will vary: The store hours are 10 am - 7 pm, everyday, and some evenings. We will have 2 shifts per day, everyday, morning and evening, 9:45 AM-2:30 PM, and 2:15-7:15 PM. We are hiring 2-3 people to cover all shifts.
- Heavy customer service in a busy location, pos operation, wrapping, bagging, restocking, etc.
- Fulfilling orders from DoorDash and Foodora.
- You will have to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running as this is a brand new retail location!
- You have to be willing to get dirty, literally. We play in flowers!
- Some physical activity is required while working on the retail side of the shop.
We are a fun bunch. We care about who we hire and will be very selective. Dependability is key. There are opportunities for growth. 3 month contract to start with the opportunity for full employment after the 3 month mark.
Please send your resume and tell us why you're right for the position!