compensation: $13-15 per hour, depending on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Bridal Retail Consultant and Production Assistant
Davie & Chiyo is a bridal design and retail company based out of Gastown, in downtown Vancouver. We are a small, growing company and we are looking to hire a new team member, with a focus on customer service.
We are looking for a multi-talented individual who is personable, professional, diligent, and has an affinity toward organization and detail. Experience in an ecommerce company and/or the wedding industry would be an asset, though not a requirement.
In this position, you would be one of Davie & Chiyo’s lead in-store bridal consultant, working with local brides to create their wedding day look. Approximately half of your time would be spent with customers in-store and over email. The remaining time would be spent on projects related to production.
• High school diploma or higher
• Proficiency in the English language, both spoken and written
• Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Self-motivated and ability to manage time well
• Experience working in bridal would be an asset, though not a requirement
• Adept fine motor skills and handiwork abilities would be an asset
• Semi-professional attire
• In-store customer service and bridal consulting
• Some customer service correspondence via email
• Assisting in production department
• General studio cleaning tasks
Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week, with potential to grow to a full-time position.