Spool of Thread is hiring Key Holders.
QR Code Link to This Post
Who you are:
- prior retail experience
- excited to learn how to sew, and share your new knowledge with customers
- proficient in math, including an ability to work with fractions
- passionate about extraordinary customer service
- excited to join the Spool of Thread team
- must be available Thursdays, Sundays and Long Weekends. Weekday hours of operations are between 11am to 9:30pm. Weekends are 11am - 6pm.
In addition to assisting our awesome customers with the fabric, sewing machine or class purchases, other duties may include:
- assisting with sewing samples and developing new window displays
- photographing classes and new products for social media
- creating both visual and written content for social media and other marketing campaigns
We offer sewing lessons, skills training, employee discounts, performance based raises and a long term position with room for advancement. Key holder wage is $15/hour.
Spool of Thread is a sewing lounge located in Mount Pleasant. We carry a curated collection of modern and retro-inspired fabrics and independent sewing patterns, as well as teach sewing classes and rent sewing machines by the hour. We have been open 8 years.
Priority will be given to applicants that provide a cover letter containing current availability for shifts at Spool of Thread and resume through this craigslist posting.