compensation: TBD in interview employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have retail or hospitality experience but aren’t interested in becoming a store manager??
The great thing about working in customer service, retail or hospitality is the experience you gain dealing with different types of people in different environments but there is not a lot of growth opportunity.
We are specifically looking for somebody who is GREAT with people and looking for a challenging role with a growing company.
What does this opportunity involve?
• Competitive compensation structure
• Monday to Friday schedule
• Creating and developing presentations and sales proposals
• Account management and customer retention
• Advancement/training opportunities into management
What We’re Looking For:
• 1-2 years of customer service, sales and relevant experience working with people.
• Competitive but thrives in a team environment
• Minimum High School Diploma (College/University degree preferred)
• Strong use of the English Language
• Professional in both appearance and manner
• Basic Computer Literacy
• Must pass background check
This is not a door-to-door residential canvassing, telemarketing nor a fundraising program, and we are definitely NOT a multi-level marketing company.
Reply to this ad with your resume for immediate consideration!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers