Job Title: Operations Coordinator
Work Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Mon-Fri)
Probation period: 3 months.
Employer: Hillsound Equipment Inc. (www.hillsound.ca)
Hillsound Equipment Inc. is a Vancouver- based manufacturer of hiking and outdoor equipment. Our mission is to draw on our passion to innovate and enhance the experience and accessibility of the outdoors for all people. We are looking for a passionate full-time Operations Coordinator to join our growing team.
• Plan, organize and evaluate all logistics operations
• Preparation of freight documents such as packing slips, BOL, customs invoices
• Inventory management
• Demand forecasting for each season
• Communicate and working closely with our third-party logistics provider in the United States and Canada to coordinate shipments accordingly
• Assist with customs compliance and filing of paperwork
• Monitor and maintain knowledge of international and domestic transportation, customs, and shipping laws, policies and procedures
• Assist with management of our EDI (electronic data interchange) account
• Provide high-quality customer service to all customers
• Manage Shopify eCommerce platform
• Previous experience in the outdoor industry would be a plus
• Passion for the outdoors
• Ability to accurately communicate information through emails and phone calls
• Ability to build and nurture long-term customer and staff relationships
• Precise and detail oriented personality
• Positive attitude and energy
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Team player
Anyone who has a passion for the great outdoors and possesses the requirements above is welcomed to apply! We thank all applicants; however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers