available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
A freelancer available to provide ERP such as JD Edwards (Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne E1 ) / Oracle Apps E-Business Suite / Infinium services.
• Information technology professional with strong business knowledge.
• Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and ability to handle multiple projects.
• Good understanding of relational database, business intelligence, and data warehouse concepts.
• Experience in implementing and maintaining quality and compliance standards and procedures.
• Result oriented with excellent leadership, communication, analytical and team skills.
• Strong experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Waterfall, Agile / Scrum, and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
• Create Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specifications Document (FSD)/Functional Document Design (FDD), Technical Document Document (TDD), Nonfunctional Requirements Document and Use Cases Specifications.
Business Module Experience
General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Sales Order (Order to Cash), Purchase Order (Procure to pay), Advance Pricing, Distribution, Inventory, Real Estate Management, Equipment Maintenance, Payroll, Human Resource, Expense Management.
Tools / Languages/ Databases Used
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tool Set (OMW, RDA, FDA, RTE, Power Forms, UTB, Event Rules(ER), BSNF Business Functions, BSSV, UPK, Workflow , Business Views BDA, TDA), E1 Pages, Watch List, One View Reporting, EDI ( 850 Sales Order, 944 WH Stock Transfer, 945 WH Shipping Advice, 947 WH Inventory Adj.) , RPG II / RPG/400 , ILE RPG, CL/400, SQL/400, DBU,DB2, Aldon, Hawkeye Pathfinder, Visual Basic, MS Access, DataMarts / ETL, Lotus Notes 4.6/ Domino, Oracle, SQL Server 2000, JAVA, JDBC, Java Servlets, XML, HTML, ASP, ADO, WAP, Create Forms, VB Script, Data Modeling, JDE interface BI Publisher, MQ Series, Primavera, Oracle Test Manager, Web Methods, ALM, Clarity, JIRA, Remedy, Orchestration Studio, UDOs, Watchlist, CafeOne, etc.
• Bachelor of Commerce ( Accounting / Finance )
• Two Year Diploma In Computer Science
• Masters Certificate in Project Management, University of Saskatoon, SK Canada
COURSES & TRAINING
• Introduction to Show Case Vista, (Qatar)
• Progen plus Application Development by Leaders Institute (U. A. E.)
• Lotus Notes Basics By Lotus Authorized Education Center (Qatar)
• Data Modeling & Case Tool / Oracle SQL / PL SQL / Developer 2000 Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd
• MS Access by British Council, Doha(Qatar)
• Lotus Notes Script Writing By Lotus Authorized Education Center (Qatar)
• CODE 400 By IBM Corp. (Qatar)
• Lotus Notes Application Development 2 By Lotus Authorized Education Center (Qatar)
• In house training JDE World Tools and Technical Foundation by Al-Falak, Saudi Arabia
• In house training JDE World programming and concepts by Al-Falak Saudi Arabia
• In house training JDE World AP/AR/GL,Fixed Asset and Budgeting user training by Al-Falak Saudi Arabia
• Successfully completed a certification course on Siebel ( Chicago, USA)
• In house training One World Developer - Form Design, Report Design, CNC Basics (Canada)
• Data Modeling Techniques (Clariteq Systems Consulting, Canada )
• Completed a Project Management Professional ( PMP ) certification course (Calgary, Canada).
• Oracle University - Course for System Administration Accelerated Rel 8.94 ( CNC )
DesTech Consulting & Education (Canada)
Please email me if you need any services.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers