ADMIN MANAGER SEEKS WORK WITH IMPACT-FOCUSED LEADER (Vancouver)
available afternoons available mornings education completed: bachelors
QR Code Link to This Post
After 10 years running a virtual public relations agency and publishing my first business book, I’m looking to help a leader who has positive values with a project-management-like combo of ADMINISTRATION, OPERATIONS, and MARKETING.
I am available for 25 HOURS PER WEEK and am already working for one company. I can do part-time what many people get paid to do full-time.
I’d like to help you (a juggling entrepreneur) scale your business to success. What I can help with:
- Project Management: Keeping projects and tasks organized via Basecamp, Asana, or other PM software.
- Virtual tasks: Booking appointments or travel, online shopping, paying bills, research, completing documents, digital folder and database/CRM organization & management, scanning, mailing, and minor calendar management.
- Writing and editing a variety of documents or marketing/web content, including blog posts and award/grant applications.
- Posting social media content (I will not do strategy and may require guidance on content).
- Basic graphic design and website updates: Brightening, cropping, & resizing images for the web; proficiency with updating Wordpress and Squarespace websites and basic knowledge of SEO.
- Bookkeeping: I can enter expenses and send invoices in Quickbooks or coordinate with your bookkeeper.
- Video editing: Basic knowledge of iMovie.
- Networking: I am connected with the impact community in Vancouver and beyond, and may be able to attend some events on your behalf if required.
- Corporate Social Responsibility: I can make suggestions on more equitable workplace, charitable, and diversity & inclusion policies and programs, if you are at that stage.
I am very familiar with using Slack as a communications tool, and both GoogleDrive and Dropbox for online storage.
I would prefer not to handle someone’s calendar entirely, as I am already doing this for another client.
As I travel by transit, I cannot do personal assistant tasks like driving or running errands.
I can meet no more than ONCE EVERY TWO WEEKS in person in the Vancouver area if need be, but I do my most productive work at my home office. Emotional intelligence (EQ) and respectful, professional behaviour is expected 100% of the time we work together.
My fee of $4000 is payable on the first of each month. I can invoice as a contractor so that you do not have to put me on payroll.
Please contact me if I can help you and if you’d like to request samples of my work or my LinkedIn profile (which includes testimonials).
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers