If you are looking for a vacation retreat to create family memories or searching for your permanent year round respite, this wonderful home is a must see.
3 bedroom 2 bath.......approx. 1800 sq.ft......open plan...very nicely finished.
Just under 20 acres of forested land. Free firewood for years without ever cutting down a living tree. Very private. Crown land on 2 sides. Entrance to massive trail system right across road. Located in Bridge Lake B.C. 35 mins to 100 Mile House. 1.5 hrs to Kamloops.
Located on quiet no-thru road.
- Newer build (2014).
- Low maintenance exterior.
- Styro-block (ICF) foundation.
- Heavily insulated with Roxul (R22) to keep warm in winter and cool in summer.
- Large detached insulated/ heated double garage/shop(approx. 26' x 30').
- 16,000 kw propane standby generator with auto start/transfer.
- RV parking and 50 amp service plug on garage.
- Outdoor rock decor wood burning fire-pit. Plumbed for a propane fire-pit when burning bans are in effect.
- Gated entry.
- Large master suite with efficient freestanding propane stove on entry level. "En-suite" bath across hall - with heated tile floor.
- Extensive wood finishing throughout.
- Beautiful Acacia hardwood flooring.
- 9 foot ceilings on entry level.
- Vaulted on upper floor.
- Gas range
- Blaze King Princess freestanding catalytic wood stove. Easily heats entire home.
- Forced air circulation system.
- 85 foot well...10 gpm....2 stage water filtration system...great water supply.
- Beautiful kitchen with granite island and eating bar. Lots of cupboard space. Walk in pantry.
- 2 guest bedrooms on upper floor.
- Full washroom up with separate tub and shower. Unique river pebble floor.
- Low consumption LED lighting throughout interior and exterior of home.
- Quality Bali window coverings throughout.
- Alternate source of heat - electric in wall heaters with individual room controlled thermostats
- Large south facing deck.
- 8 cord wood shed.
- Outdoor claw-foot tub and shower.
- 8 x 12 storage shed or sleeping cabin or ?? (Needs some finishing).
- Small green-house. Raised planters.
- Treated and stained cedar frontage fence.
- 1500 liter propane tank (leased from Superior propane... $125/yr)
- State of the art 3 tank septic system. Worry free.
- Quad.....walking/hiking.....snowshoeing....snowmobiling........cross country skiing trail around entire property.
- Several lakes within walking distance.
- Stargazing at it's finest.All the recreation anyone could ever dream of.
Most important of all......privacy......peace and quiet....fresh air......stress free living......aaaaah.
Please contact for appointment to view this spectacular property.
Agents welcome - 2.0% commission available on purchase price.
Thank you for your interest!
Look forward to meeting you.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers