Job type: Full-time, Live-In
QR Code Link to This Post
- For January 1, 2021 - Renovated caretaker suite provided; must be able to live onsite.
- Location : Vancouver
- Salary: $32k-$36K (annually) depends on experience
• Full Time, days and hours of work to be negotiated.
• Some flexibility is required.
• The Resident Caretaker is on call for emergencies.
• Reports to Strata Council President or Council Designate; Liases with the Property Manager
• Cleans and maintains all areas of the building, e.g. floors, lobby, hallways
• General maintenance, such as replacing light bulbs and small fixtures
• Ensure that security and safety measures are in place
• Meeting trades people, and coordinating their access to the building
• Coordinate with residents for scheduling move ins/outs
• Experience as a Caretaker/Maintenance is an asset
• Customer service experience is an asset
• Excellent time management skills
• Effective English skills, both verbal and written
• Basic computer skills
• Ability to deal with residents in a positive, courteous and respectful manner
Contact Zora Chen with resume & cover letter, at (604)714-4757 or firstname.lastname@example.org