• A well-established property management company, with a privately held multifamily portfolio of two Highrise apartment buildings, comprised primarily of leasehold units, with some company owned rental apartment suites, centrally located in the west end of Vancouver.
• Full time, permanent position, overseeing the management, and
Administration of 356 unit residential, apartment portfolio.
• Hands on experience with management of staff, tenants, contractors, ability to oversee, and work with engineers on building restoration projects, and tenant renovations.
• Ability to provide leadership and supervision to Resident Managers.
• Ability to implement corporate initiatives and monitor daily operations.
• General bookkeeping/accounting experience required: Generating income/expense statements, accounts payable and accounts receivable, helping with budgets, and overseeing year end audits.
• Ability to effectively negotiate service contracts, prepare files and attend Residential Tenancy hearings, and liaise with civic authorities or emergency service personnel.
• Computer literate and able to work with Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Accpac.
• A minimum of 7+ years of hands on experience in the industry.
• Experienced and organized.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Positive and hardworking approach
• Mature and reliable
• Energetic and enthusiastic
To get more information on this excellent opportunity to join our professional team, please e-mail your resume and contact phone number.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers