Prime Railtown Light Industrial/Showroom Opportunity Available For Lease
Located at 430 Railway Street (First Floor)
Railtown is a creative enclave which is quickly emerging as one of Vancouver’s leading design districts. With several of the city’s most renowned homegrown businesses such as Aritzia and Herschel Supply Co. based in the area, Railtown has become a thriving home to a number of Vancouver’s creative entrepreneurs. The district has also seen the concentration of some of Vancouver’s top dining destinations, including Ask For Luigi, Vancouver Urban Winery, Belgard Kitchen, as well as Railtown Café and JJ Bean. Additionally, the area houses several established trade-focused interior design firms including Inform, Tritex Fabrics and Jan Kath, among others. With character light industrial buildings and several commercial developments slated for the immediate future, Railtown is a strategic location just east of Gastown and minutes to the Downtown Core.
• Full main level commercial premise in the heart of Railtown
• Ideal for a showroom, food & beverage production/retail, or creative products manufacturing
• Incredible signage potential along Railway Street
• Excellent ceiling heights throughout
• Garage overhead door access from Railway Street
• Secure gated loading area directly into the premises at rear through an overhead door
• Exposed beams and concrete flooring throughout
• Potential for commercial venting access for a commercial kitchen
• Onsite parking available
Rental breakdown is as follows:
Basic Rent: $8.00 PSFPA
Additional Rent: $10.74 (2020 est.)
Current gross rental = $13,703.63/month + GST for 8,775 SF (approx.) of space.
To view all of our lease listings, please visit http://www.corbelcommercial.com/properties/for-lease/
E. & O. E.: All information contained herein is from sources we deem reliable, and we have no reason to doubt its accuracy; however, no guarantee or responsibility is assumed thereof, and it shall not form any part of future contracts. Properties are submitted subject to errors and omissions and all information should be carefully verified. All measurements quoted herein are approximate.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers