We are a small, but growing company selling a high-end natural health product, and we are seeking to add a junior full-time contract team member, to answer our phones and provide ongoing administrative support when needed.
QR Code Link to This Post
This position is Home-Based. You will be working remotely, communicating by phone and email with the rest of the team and with customers. The position necessitates that you have a quiet home-office space, and will require a land line, which will be provided for you.
The tasks involved are along the lines of answering a very busy phone line and providing general administrative team support when needed.
Our ideal employee:
* Answers phone calls in a friendly, professional and outgoing manner
* Is reliable, independent and can be counted on to complete tasks in a timely fashion with minimal oversight
* Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Good spelling and grammar are a must.
* Lives in Greater Vancouver
* Is proficient in Microsoft Office, with other general computer skills
* Has an interest in the natural health and wellness field
* Full time hours 8 am - 4 pm Monday-Friday
Why would you want to work with us?
We are a small, friendly, close team with very positive relationships. We value work-life balance and believe that our jobs should be enjoyable, not something to dread. We do not believe in creating a high-pressure environment, but instead value informed, careful relationship-building. We stand behind our product, and we also value the ongoing well-being of all of our team members.
If you think that you would be a good fit for this position, please respond to this ad with your resume in PDF form, and a brief email introducing yourself.