compensation: competitively based on candidate’s experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Receptionist / Office Administrator
Our Architectural Technology firm is looking for a full time receptionist / office administrator to join our office in Gastown. This position is open to a friendly and service oriented person who can be responsible for all day-to-day activities in our reception area. The receptionist is the face of our business, providing a professional and welcoming environment for clients and staff.
• Answering main reception lines and directing calls
• Greeting visitors
• Managing couriers for outgoing and incoming items
• Administrative support for principals and staff
• Filing and archiving
• Order office supplies
• Manage and maintain reception area, kitchen and boardroom
• Manage all new project start-up
• Administer timesheet system
• Assisting with marketing and writing proposal
• Some travel booking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Word and Excel
• Some office experience
• Completion of high school
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to plan and organize in a self directed environment
• Ability to handle client contacts with courtesy at all times
• Enthusiastic about working with clients and staff
• Attention to detail and highly organized
• Ability to multitask with flexibility
• Work effectively in a collaborative environment and is able to work in harmony with a diverse group
• Professional in presentation and demeanor
Please submit your resume through email.
Please indicate your availability and salary expectation in the resume or cover letter. We value your interest, however only the applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Compensation will depend on experience, plus benefits package after 3 months employment.
(There is no bookkeeping required for this position)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers