compensation: $40,000-$42,000, commensurate with experience, and benefits after three months. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our client, a real estate appraisal firm located in the downtown core is looking for an experienced Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to join their team. The working hours for this role are Mon-Thurs 9:00am to 5.30 p.m. and Fri 8.30am to 5.00 pm.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Answer 3Line VOIP Switchboard for incoming calls with 36 extensions. (Most calls go to direct lines)
• Greet incoming guests and clients in a polite and professional manner
• Handle incoming and outgoing couriers
• Assisting with report preparation, editing and formatting and bounding documents
• Downloading photos from camera to computer
• Closing files and entering disbursements into database for invoicing
• Typing up and emailing transmittal letters to various banks, when required.
• Assist with scanning documents for archive
• Other miscellaneous tasks, when required
Successful candidates will have the following experience, skills and personal attributes:
• Previous experience in a similar role
• Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel, and Outlook and Adobe PDF documents
• Solid typing abilities
• Strong attention to detail
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a positive and flexible attitude
Compensation for this position will be $40,000-$42,000, commensurate with experience, and benefits after three months.
If this sounds like the position for you, please forward your resume in WORD format to Karen Fraser Refer to position Ref. KFREC in your email subject line.
We thank all of those interested in this opportunity; however only those short-listed shall be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you!
Feel free to visit our website www.angusone.com for details on this and other exciting opportunities. There is no fee for job seekers - Vancouver's #1 Employment Agency.
If you have been interviewed by a consultant with Angus One and are already registered with us, we welcome you to contact us via email at the above mentioned email address regarding this opportunity (please attach a resume in Word format.)
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers