Small residential property management company requires an office administrator to help execute the daily office tasks.
Must have skills:
- Great organizational and administrative abilities.
- Efficient and advanced proficiency with excel.
- Good with general computer troubleshooting.
- Critical thinker (problem solve on own).
- Good phone presence (will deal with tenants and building
- Helpful service-oriented attitude.
- Likes to work alone (can be in a small office environment).
- Self-directed (motivated to get onto their next task with little to no direction).
- Experience with bookkeeping.
- Experience with accounts payable and account receivable.
- Experience in residential property management, either as an assistant, or office person in a larger firm.
- Working knowledge of the RTA.
Compensation and benefits:
Wage to start at $15.00 per hour, to be reviewed at 3 months or sooner if warranted.
Free parking included.
Full time position to start, flexible hours/dates can be discussed later depending on your efficiency and workload (Any part-time arrangement would be limited to the same hours/days per week).
Job location is downtown Eastside.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers