Financial Planner is seeking a Business Assistant to join our team! Successful candidate will primarily be performing secretarial and administrative activities to maintain daily operations of the professional practice.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Perform secretarial duties, including but not limited to drafting correspondences, scheduling appointments and events, handling telephone calls, etc
• Develop and maintain an organized filing systems; participate in projects to improve the office operations
• Perform all administrative duties within the business operations
• Pleasant and outgoing, strong organizational skills with high attention to details, hardworking and reliable
• Highly result-oriented with strong multitasking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Industry credentials in the finance industry will be advantageous
This position is open to junior candidate who is interested in developing a career in the finance industry. Candidate will be required to work at least 25-30 hours per week at the Vancouver downtown office.
Interested parties should reply with a brief cover letter and detailed resume for consideration. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. Best regards.