We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic administrative assistant to support our growing business. You will be responsible for office administration at our Vancouver location, including handling calls, payroll and data entry, dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence, and providing administrative support. If you're organized, familiar with providing clients with excellent customer service, and willing to learn, apply today!
QR Code Link to This Post
Trades Labour Corporation (TLC) is a staffing company that employs skilled and unskilled labourers in the construction industry and as such you must demonstrate an ability to deal with confrontational situations that may arise in a professional manner. Previous customer facing experience (for example waiting tables) is key for this role. Strong diplomacy skills and patience is needed.
- Answering telephone and email questions from clients and prospective employees
- Setting up appointments with clients following set guidelines
- Data entry, payroll
- General office organization
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Ability to prioritize workflow
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets and related applications
- Previous experience with web-based accounting and payroll software is a bonus, but training on our systems will be given.
Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills along with good verbal and written skills in English are required for this role and will be assessed at interview.
You would be joining our Vancouver office team.
The position will lead to full time hours in the future though may be part time during initial training.
*******Please reply with your resume in PDF format with the subject line "Applying for the Admin position"*******
Responses that do not include an attached resume will be ignored.
This is an entry-level position with a review after 90 days.
Interviews will be conducted at our Vancouver location at 1265 Main St next week.
Trades Labour Corporation