We are looking for a self starting, upbeat and highly accountable person who loves to build and maintain relationships.
The successful candidate is impeccably presented, diplomatic, has exceptional project management skills and speaks and writes fluently in English and Mandarin.
This person is passionate about helping the company reach its maximum potential by finding great opportunities to wow our existing clients and seek out new clients. This person thrives in a busy, changing environment and loves to problem solve on the fly.
****This is not an entry-level design position. Candidates wishing to become interior designers should not apply for this position.
This is a 3-month contractual position which is highly likely to result in permanent full-time employment for the successful candidate.
• Maintain a great working relationship with our clients including regular communication and check-ins
• Attend all meetings with Mandarin speaking clients and liaison through the design and construction process on behalf of the team
• Implement a CRM for existing and past clients
• Front line calls/filtering leads and scheduling presentations with in-bound leads
• Provide leadership and team with feedback on our clients' needs and concerns
• Manage all seasonal gifting for clients
• Lead generate, relationship build
• Fluent in both English and Mandarin - written and oral
• Diploma or certificate in business administration or a relevant field.
• 3 – 5 years working experience in a relevant position
• Exceptional knowledge of MS Office Suite
• Exceptional knowledge of Google Calendar/Mail/Drive
• A competent understanding of WhatsApp,, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Hootsuite
• Valid BC drivers licence and must own a vehicle.
• Positive, joyful approach to life
• Ability to problem solve on the spot
• Good business sense
• Great communication skills and emotional intelligence
• Negotiation skills
• Proactive and plenty of initiative
No phone calls or drop-ins will be accepted. To apply, send your resume and cover letter (PDF format) with Subject: Client Account Manager
About Kelly Deck Design
Kelly Deck Design is one of Western Canada’s most recognized designers of luxury homes.
Based in Vancouver BC, KDD services needs of exclusive clients from around the world. From luxury penthouses to sprawling West Vancouver residences, we work tirelessly through design, construction and décor to meet the needs and expectations of our clients.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers