We are seeking a hard working individual to be part of our team of physiotherapists at a busy clinic in Vancouver. We are located right by City Hall station and are looking to expand within the next couple of months. The ideal candidate will be friendly, personable, and easy going.
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking to hire for attitude and longevity, and looking to hire someone full time long term.
The duties of the front-desk/receptionist will include:
- Billing (Handling multiple different insurance policies and making sure A/R is up to date)
- Booking patients, greeting them when they walk in the door
- Clinic Maintenance, this includes cleaning and prepping the rooms when the physio is finished
- Reporting, submitting insurance reports in a timely matter
The duties of the ideal candidate are not limited to the above, as tasks vary on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate is:
- Easy going, can get along with peoples from all walks of life
- Polite, as we handle alot of people and insurance companies so having the right attitude is important
- Someone with a can-do attitude, daily tasks can be difficult and need someone who is up for the challenge
- Computer literate, someone who can type quickly, navigate a computer, and can troubleshoot small technical issues
- Looking for something long term, we want someone who is going to be committed
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please reply to this ad. There will be training provided and it will be extensive.
Looking forward to getting in touch.
Job Type: Full-time